Do you need help taking off your gel polish at home? Don’t want to go to the salon just to take off that polish? We have a solution.
Things you need:
- Cotton balls the size of your nail(s)
- 100% pure acetone (not nail polish remover!)
- Tin foil
Optional: A spoon
Now, now, pure acetone is not that bottle of nail polish remover you’ve got in your bathroom cabinet. You’ll most likely find pure acetone in your husband’s garage. If not you can check target or Home Depot.
- Step 1: Put a piece of cotton ball, shaped to your nail, over the gel polish wished to be removed.
- Step 2: Put 3-4 drops of 100% acetone onto each cotton strip (enough to soak the area).
- Step 3: Cover the area with tin foil.
- Step 4: Repeat with all the gel polished nails you would like to remove.
- Step 5: Let nails sit for 10 minutes. Watch some Tv or somethin’.
- Step 6: Remove the foil and cotton strip and use a spoon or your nail to peel off the gel.